Vermicelli with Provolone
400 g / 4 oz vermicelli
4 tbsp. butter
½ cup grated provolone cheese
Salt and lots of Pepper
- In a large pot, cook vermicelli according to package directions, about 3 minutes
- In a large bowl, microwave butter until fully melted, about 2 minutes. Cover the bowl to prevent spattering.
- Drain pasta and turn into bowl with butter and toss to coat pasta.
- Add cheese and toss to combine.
- Add salt and pepper, toss again, and serve.
Serve with: Fresh, crusty Italian bread
Copyright © 2001-2012 by The Still Waters Group
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured multi-format Help generator