Tuscan Tomato, Swiss Chard and Pasta Soup
This recipe uses the Super Soup Base. Quick and Easy.
4 cups Super Soup Base
2 cups packed chopped Swiss Chard or other greens
1 cup cooked white beans (about ½ a 15-oz can), drained and rinsed
½ cup elbow or other pasta shape
½ cup chopped fresh basil
- Cook pasta in plenty of water until al dente according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Pour soup base into large sauce pan and heat.
- Add greens and white beans and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until greens are tender, about 6 minutes.
- Add pasta to the soup and stir in basil.
- Ladle into bowls and serve immediately.
Source: "Natural Health", January/February 2002
Copyright © 2001-2012 by The Still Waters Group
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Write eBooks for the Kindle