This makes an excellent light lunch, even without the beans or rice.
1 ripe avocado, cut in half, peeled and pitted, sliced
2 multi-grain tortillas
1 cup grated white cheddar cheese
8 slices Genoa salami or
4 slices ham
Heat a large skillet or grill
- Place salami or ham on ½ of each tortilla.
- Distribute avocado slices across the meat slices.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Dribble a few drops of oil on the skillet, allow to warm and place the tortillas, folded, cheese side down, in the pan.
- Allow to cook until the cheese melts and the tortilla is lightly browned. Turn over.
- Cook until tortilla is browned. Transfer to plates and serve.
Serve with: Salsa, refried beans, rice if desired.
Copyright © 2001-2012 by The Still Waters Group
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free EBook and documentation generator